CALL FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
RECRUITMENT OF MARKETING AGENCIES TO SELECT TOUR OPERATORS FOR THE FAM TRIP 2022 MADAGASCAR
1. The Government of the Republic of Madagascar has received funding from the International Development Association (IDA) to finance implementation of the Integrated Growth Poles and Corridors Project (PIC2). Part of the funding will be used to pay for the consultancy contracts in question.
2. The goals of the assignment are to (i) convince large numbers of source TOs to participate massively to the FAM TRIP 2022 (ii) support the Tourism Ministry and the Madagascar National Tourism Board (ONTM) in selecting attendee source TOs. The contract is for eighteen (18) months and may be extended.
3. ONTM, supported by the PIC2 Project, invites marketing agencies to express their interest in providing the above services. One or more agencies will be selected in accordance with ONTM procedures.
4. The agency must have the following profile:
– At least 10 years’ successful experience in institutional and tourism marketing,
– Have international references including tourist destinations that have already had FAM TRIP projects;
– Participation in similar assignments in Madagascar;
– Familiarity with the Madagascar destination and if possible some or all 9 destinations concerned by in the FAM TRIP 2022 Madagascar;
– Have a team qualified for this assignment made up of at least:o A proven Team Leader who is a marketing expert with at least 8 years’ experience in marketing management, has carried out similar assignments, with at least a master’s in a field relevant to the assignment, and familiar with the Madagascar destination.
o An expert/representative in each proposed outbound market, with at least 7 years’ successful professional experience in marketing, proof of experience applied to tourism, and mastering global trends.
5. The draft Terms of Reference are accessible via the following link : https://bit.ly/3HX8r9M
6. Interested agencies must send the following documentation to email@example.com by 5 p.m Monday 4 July 2022 at the latest :
– A technical bid including the approach methodology for each proposed outbound market, the action plan and schedule;
– A detailed financial bid (in euros), and terms of payment
– Similar references;
– Supporting documentation for the agency’s legal existence.